System for calculating the KOM points
Update for 2020 as the Covid shuffling exercise has resulted in all three events having the KOM line on the finish line, different from previous years.
– Points awarded in the KOM graded races will be 3 for first, 2 for second, 1 for third across each of the grades.
– Points are tallied on an individual basis, and ranking is not dependent on grade.
– Handicapper is free to nominate racers in the grade that they should be competitive in.
– At the completion of the race series, trophies awarded to the top three point scorers.
In the event of a tie at any of the positions, there will be a count back (for tied racers only) as follows:
– an additional point awarded for a second place on a KOM
– if still tied – an additional point awarded for a third place on a KOM
– if still tied – an additional point awarded for a top three grade finish in each KOM race
Final Tally 2016
Congratulations to the 2015 winner Ian Hyde
Final tally for the 2015 series PDF