AVCC insurance is now via broker Arthur J Gallagher.  Access via the AVCC website at and follow the link on the home page to Insurance.

Please note that AVCC’s new broker has introduced their own claim form.  See the link above and follow the instructions down the page to make a claim.

The form should reach Gallagher no later than 30 days after an accident. Members should not wait for invoices or receipts, but should send in the claim asap.

Received this advice on 27/6/17. “It is not the intention of the insurance to cover damage to equipment and it is a recommendation of the AVCC and Arthur J Gallagher to seek cover for bicycles and equipment through either the tailored bike insurers or your home and contents policy. However damage could potentially be claimed under the Public Liability but this would require the rider to be sued and found negligent in a court of law and would also be subject to the policy excess.”